Osiris Organization's Life Creed
- We believe that individual self-awareness is the beginning of self-respect.
- We believe in showing appreciation to those loved ones, family members, friends who guided us to the best of their abilities.
- We believe in the power of positive thinking, actions, deeds and the harmony it produces in oneself and others.
- We believe in a commitment to life-long learning in the areas of personal development, computer technology, literacy, entrepreneurial and leadership development skills which will help create the strengths leading to the development of employment and self-sufficiency skills resulting in life-long innovative changes.
- We believe in living and demonstrating the values we share with those we serve.
- We believe in being honest, honorable and transparent when communicating and doing business with our board members, directors, staff, other business owners, volunteers, collaborative partners, stakeholders and the youth and young adults we serve.
- We believe these life innovative changes in the youth and young adults we serve will provide immediate value to their lives and improve relationships with loved ones and friends.
- We believe these changes will provide those we serve with the abilities to become and remain healthy and productive members in our communities, society, and future leaders of our organization with a legacy to be shared with multiple generations.
- We believe as an organization we are in the world to inspire and be loving examples of a servant’s heart.
- We believe it takes a village to raise a child. Will you commit to our creed and join us...?
From our hearts to yours!
The creed was written by Osiris Organization co-founder Bill Roddy in 2013, and adopted at the October 2014 Osiris Organization Board Meeting in Minneapolis, MN. This creed is copywritten for Osiris Organization's use only.